Jaipur Two Days Tour Package By Harivansh Tours
Two Days Jaipur Sightseeing Cab
According to famous travel bloggers, 2 days should be given to explore the sights, markets and popular food spots of Jaipur. Our fare for 2 Days Jaipur City Tour is:
- Rs3500 in sedan cab.
- Rs 5000 off on Innova Cabs
- Tour duration is 8 hours per day.
- You can extend the tour after 8 hours
- For more details call +91-7300074449
Jaipur Ajmer Pushkar Sightseeing
With 1 day Jaipur sightseeing, plan your 2nd day with a visit to Ajmer and Pushkar.
On our Jaipur with Ajmer tour package, you will visit sites like Ajmer Sharif Dargarh, Brahma Temple and Pushkar Lake on the second day, and return to Jaipur by night (2nd day).
The cost of this package is Rs 1600 + 5500 = Rs 7100 in sedan car (4 pax).
Two Days Jaipur Agra Sightseeing
The journey from Jaipur to Agra is just 4 hours long and you can plan a 2 day trip to Jaipur and Agra with us:
- Rs 7500 for sedan.
- Rs 9000 for Innova car.
You will also visit Fatehpur Sikri, Chand Baori on this trip and return to Jaipur on the second day night.
Jaipur & Ranthambore Safari
Ranthambore National Park is 190 km from Jaipur, and you can plan a 2-3 day tour of Jaipur and Ranthambore where:
Day 1 will be booked for top tourist sites in Jaipur.
Day 2; we’ll drive for a 1 day tour of Ranthambore, where you will enjoy a 4-5 hour Tiger safari at India’s number 1 Tiger Reserve:
Jaipur Chand Baori Tour
Chand Baori is a beautiful stepwell site which is getting global recognition.
Chand Baori is 100 km from Jaipur, and we present two days tour where we will first visit must-see tourist sites in Jaipur.
On Day 2, we’ll visit Galta Monkey Temple, Sisodia Rani Bagh & Chand Baori.
Jaipur Bhangarh Bharatpur Tour
Another suggested 2 Days Jaipur Sightseeing We suggest a full day for a tour of:
Bhangarh Fort and Bharatpur are famous for Keoladeo National Park, also known as Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary.
Jaipur Sightseeing Places Entry Fare and Timing
- Hawa Mahal: 9 am – 4:30 pm | Rs 50 & 200.
- City Palace: 9 am – 5:00 pm | Rs 75 & 300.
- Birla Temple: 9 am to 12 noon & 3 pm to 9 pm.
- Amber Fort: 8 am to 5:30 pm | Rs 100 & 500.
- Jal Mahal: Open 24/7 & no entry fee.
- Albert Hall: 9 am to 5 pm | Rs 40 & 200.
- Jantar Mantar: 9 am to 4:30 pm | Rs 50 & 200.
- Bapu & Johari Bazar: 8 am to 8 pm.
- Royal Gaitor: 9 am to 4:30 pm, Entry free.
- Sisodia Rani Bagh: 8 am to 5 pm | Rs 50 & 200.
- Nahargarh Fort: 10 am to 5:30 pm | Rs 50 & 200.
- Jaigarh Fort: 9 am to 4:30 pm | Rs 35 & 200.
Instead of standing in lines at the tourist site of Jaipur to buy an entry ticket, you can also buy a composite ticket for Jaipur monuments which will cost you:
- Rs 300 per person, valid for two days.Although you want to visit many tourist places from Jaipur, you can avail car rental service and bus rental at very affordable prices and make your Two Days Tour wonderful and memorable with Harivansh Tours.