Char Dham Yatra by Tempo Traveller from Haridwar Delhi
Char Dham Yatra 2023 by Tempo Traveller from Haridwar Delhi
Chardham Yatra in Uttarakhand is one of the most popular pilgrimage (or tirth yatra) in Hinduism. Devotees aspire to visit this holy char dham pilgrimage once in a lifetime. This 12 days Chardham Yatra package begins from Delhi You can hire Tempo Traveller in Delhi who will take you to the holy shrines via Rishikesh yet another holy city in India.
This Char Dham Tour package covers trek to Yamunotri followed by Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. Besides the blessing of the almighty, pilgrims enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of nature and the spiritual ambience of Himalayas covered by snow, the melodious chirping of birds & the scatter thick green forests.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
Char Dham Trip Highlights 2023
- Attend the mesmerizing evening Aarti in Rishikesh
- Halt at Kempty Falls in Mussoorie
- Camp stays at various destinations
- Darshan and Poja at Yamunotri temple
- Darshan and Poja at at Gangotri temple
- Darshan and Poja at Kedarnath temple
- Visit to Adi Shankaracharya Samadhi in Kedarnath
- Darshan and Poja at at Badrinath temple
- Visit to Mana village, the last village before border of Tibet
Char dham Yatra 2023
11 Nights / 12 Days
Delhi – Haridwar – Barkot – Yamunotri – Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Rishikesh – Rudraprayag – Haridwar – Delhi
- Hotel accommodation as per package from same or similar hotels.
- Transfers and sightseeing as above.
- All toll taxes, parking, fuel & driver allowances.
- Horse / palanquin for trekking in Kedarnath.
- Any food during the road trip/trek
- Nothing is mentioned under ‘Package inclusions.’
- All personal expenses, optional tours & additional meals.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, alcohol, mineral water & telephone charges.