Do Dham Tour Package from Haridwar
Char Dham (Uttarakhand) – The most important Hindu religious path in the Himalayas, found in the Garhwal region of the state of Uttarakhand, formerly a part of Uttar Pradesh. The route passes through four Hindu pilgrimage sites – Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. We have an amazing 5 Days Do Dham Tour Package from Haridwar which is comfortable and suitable for all spiritual people. We provide all comforts in Our Services.
Harivansh Tours brings to you 5 days & 4 nights tour package from Haridwar in which you can visit both Kedarnath Dham and Badrinath Dham. This 5 Days Do Dham Tour Package starts from Haridwar at your convenience at the time of booking.
To customize your 5 Days Do Dham Tour Package from Haridwar, you can visit Harivansh Customize Tour’s Plan.
Destination Covered: Do Dham (Kedarnath, Badrinath, Guptkashi, Rudraprayag)
Tour Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights – Short View
Short Itinerary for Do Dham Tour from Haridwar
- Day 1: Haridwar to Guptkashi Visit
- Day 2: Excursion of Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Guptkashi
- Day 3: Visit Guptkashi to Badrinath
- Day 4: From Badrinath to Rudraprayag
- Day 5: Return from Rudraprayag to Haridwar
Tour Itinerary in Detail:
1st Day: Haridwar – Guptkashi
- On the 1st day of the tour, you will meet our representative at Haridwar airport/railway station in the morning.
- After that, you will drive towards Guptkashi by our Car Rental or Bus Rental. On the way, you will see the Mandakini River at Tilwara.
- Mandakini River originates from Kedarnath, drive along the river to reach Guptkashi & visit Ardha Narishwar Temple at Guptkashi.
- On arrival, you will check in at the hotel of Guptkashi.
- You will stay at night in Guptkashi.
2nd Day: Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Guptkashi
- In the morning after a delicious breakfast drive to Gaurikund, start your trek from Gaurikund to Kedarnath.
- On Arrival at Kedarnath, Check in at the hotel of Kedarnath. Visit some spiritual Places.
- Later, return to Guptkashi. The night stay will be in the hotel of Guptkashi.
3rd Day: Guptkashi-Badrinath
- On the 3rd day of the tour, in the morning after breakfast, you will drive to Badrinath.
- On arrival at Badrinath, you will check in at the hotel of Badrinath. Take some rest and after that go for a visit.
- Here, Pilgrims perform darshan and aarti of Badrivishal in the evening after taking bath in Taptakund. Brahmakapal has special significance for the Pind Daan Shraddha of the ancestors. Other places of interest are Mana Gaon, Vyas Gufa, Mata Murti Temple, Charanapaduka, Bhimkund and the “Mukh” of the Saraswati River. These are within 3 km of Badrinath Ji.
- You will excursion these most spiritual places. Your night stay will be done at Badrinath.
4th Day: Badrinath-Joshimath-Rudraprayag
- The 4th day of the morning after enjoying a delicious breakfast, you will drive to Rudraprayag via Joshimath.
- On the way take some moments in Visuprayag, Narasimha Temple at Joshimath, Nandprayag & Karnaprayag.
- On arrival, check-in at the hotel in Rudraprayag.
- Your night stay will be at Rudraprayag.
5th Day: Rudraprayag – Haridwar
- On the 5th day of the morning after enjoying a delicious breakfast, drive to Haridwar.
- Get off at the Haridwar airport/railway station. You will continue your afterward journey.
- We will wish you a pleasant and comfortable journey ahead.
With this, the 5 days Do Dham Tour Package from Haridwar comes to end with “Harivansh Tours“.