Planning Jaipur to Rohtang Tour Package with Harivansh Tours can go quiet conveniently and hassle-free. Travellers who are seeking a wonderful summer escape far away from routine life can let you enjoy your great time with us. In this tour, you will enjoy the best moments of your life. You can go with family or group for Jaipur to Rohtang pass tour, we will provide you tempo traveller with low fare according to your friends, family and group like – for 12 members we will provide 12-seater Tempo Traveller as well as 17-seater Tempo Traveller for 17 members.
Our 7 Days Jaipur to Rohtang Tour Package is specially designed for you to explore the rich beauty of Himachal Pradesh. The unique natural beauty of Rohtang Pass and other places included in this tour can entice you for once. The tour includes Shimla, Manali, Kullu, Rohtang Pass and Chandigarh. Throughout the tour you will be assisted by our professional driver who is well versed with the routes and destinations of this tour.
Tour Duration: 6 Nights and 7 Days.
1st Day Description: Jaipur to Shimla
- Begin the tour with your pick up in Jaipur and then proceed for a road trip to reach Shimla.
- The hill station is around 600+ kms from Jaipur which takes around 10+ hours to reach. On the way to Shimla, You will enjoy your road trip to the fullest and have the best time.
- On arrival, you will check in at the hotel and relax. Afterward, your night stay will be done in Shimla.
2nd Day Description: Explore Tourism Places of Shimla
- After breakfast at the hotel leave for Kufri. Kufri is especially known for its Great Himalayan National Park, pony and yak rides. You can see the never-ending Himalayan panorama from Kufri.
- You can also book our tempo traveller to explore more of Kufri Valleys. If you are planning to explore in group then tempo travellers best suggestion to book according to the number of members you have experience in tempo traveller like 14 seater tempo traveller for 14 members.
- After lunch, you will be taken for a sightseeing tour of beautiful Kufri and various places in and around it. The historical architecture of Shimla Mosques, Vice-regal Lodge, Christ Church, The Grind Lays Bank, Scandal Point and the famous shopping plaza of North must see places in Shimla.
- You will stay at night in Shimla.
3rd Day Description: Shimla to Manali via Kullu
- After breakfast check out from hotel and depart for Kullu Manali Tour. Harivansh Tempo Traveller Service Manali will provide you the best services in Manali.
- On the way, visit Pandoh Dam, Hanogi Mata Temple and Kullu. Continue your drive to reach Manali and enjoy the beautiful views of the surroundings.
- On arrival, you will check-in at hotel for relaxation and stay at night in Manali.
4th Day Description: Manali Sightseeing/Visit
- On the 4th day of Tour, after a scrumptious breakfast, depart for sightseeing in and around Manali.
- You will visit Hadimba Temple, Manu Temple, Vashishtha Snan, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monastery and Club House and in the evening you can do shopping at the local market mall road.
- Afterward, you will return back to hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Manali.
5th Day Description: Tour of Rohtang Pass
- Day 5 of the tour, this day is planned as an excursion to Rohtang Pass situated at an altitude of 3979 m above sea level, the mighty Rohtang Pass about 50+ kms from Manali – the gateway to Lahaul Spiti Valley. It offers a wide panoramic view of the mountains.
- It offers a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one can see the majesty of the mountains at their height and grandeur.
- At the top of the pass, the air seems to glisten against the snow as you look down from the Herringbone Ridge into the Lahaul Valley.
- Later return to hotel for dinner followed by overnight stay in Manali.
6th Day Description: From Manali to Chandigarh
- On the 6th day, this morning you will drive to Chandigarh. The journey takes around 8 hours to reach the city.
- On arrival at Chandigarh check-in at hotel for rest.
- Afterwards, explore the Rock Garden, made almost entirely of city waste. Rose Garden 30 landscaped acres containing 1600 varieties of roses. The museum and art gallery has a good collection of sculptures and paintings.
- If you are planning to explore more in Chandigarh and you are in a group then you can hire our Harivansh Tempo Traveller in Chandigarh. You will get member wise tempo traveller easily from our service like if you have group of 9 people then you can book 9 seater tempo traveller similarly if there are More than 10 members then you can book Maharaja tempo traveller.
- Overnight you will stay in Chandigarh.
7th Day Description: Chandigarh to Jaipur
- After a Delicious breakfast, you will check out from the hotel in Chandigarh and return back to Jaipur.
- Upon Arrival City, you will be transferred to your location in the city. The tour ends here.
- The following itinerary is a suggested one. You can easily customize your holiday by booking a Rohtang Pass Tour Package from Harivansh Tours Jaipur.